Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.Must Have Skills
- 4+ years experience of fullstack development experience- Angular experience utilizing version 6 or higher
- 4+ years of .NET development/ ASP.NET & MVC
- 4+ years of SQL Server development- Must Have SQL Server 2016 or higher experience as well as SSIS
- Database Structural Design Concepts including (**Proper us and function of indexes **User Defined Data Types **Relational integrity Constraints **Dimensional table design concepts like Star Schema **Advanced Storied Procedure and Function development ** Demonstrated ability with advanced SQL querying (CTEs, Rollups, Recursive queries, etc.) **SQL Server Query Performance Troubleshooting and Tuning**(Experience with building and maintaining large databases in an Enterprise environment)
- Agile Experience- JIRA
- any Automation experience would be helpful
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $68.12 - 73.12 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact. Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines. Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs. Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors. Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives. Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals. Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor. Required Qualifications: 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.