We are looking for a WMS Analyst that is looking to join a growing team and is local to NJ. The WMS Analyst will join during implementation stage of Manhatten SAAS version. Must have experience with WMS and would be a huge plus to have Mamnhatten, but not requred. Hybrid model sitting onsite in Summit, NJ office 2-3 times a week.
location: Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience required
- Experience in IT or as a super user in a business area working with Warehouse Management Solutions such as MANHATTAN, SAP ECC MM, Material Handling Equipment or other applications within the Physical Distribution domain
- French, Portuguese, and/or Spanish Language skills are a plus
- Good MS Office skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment, interface with multiple teams (or individuals) and manage change
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels in a geographically dispersed team and end user organization
- Travel is expected
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.