Looking for an experienced Tableau Developer/System-Data-Business Analyst to build out a sophisticated dashboard. The person in this role will be encouraged to; use requirements to drive the design, develop the dashboard using Tableau, meet acceptance criteria, operate in an Agile environment, resulting in user friendly dashboard and reporting utility.
Our main objective is to meet the needs of all levels of the organization by providing meaningful intelligence to the end users.
This person reviews business requirements in order to develop systems requirements and/or process solutions to address business needs. The contractor will build dashboards/reports from source data, including requirements capturing, data identification and structure, extracting the data and crafting the report. This role encapsulates all tasks needed to translate business requirements into a technical solution. You should be highly inquisitive and analytical with a strong business insight coupled with extracting important information from the data. Must have the ability to develop relationships, communicate effectively and act as a change agent to drive improvement.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Requirements analysis and requirements modeling
- The ability to identify the most efficient means of data acquisition and information delivery
- Data Modeling methods and best practices
- strong understanding of database schemas and querying tools. Excellent SQL skills
- Expertise in Tableau - a minimum 5 years of working experience with Tableau
- 5+ years of experience overall within design and development of BI reporting and analytics.
- Experience working in an Agile development model
- strong interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) and presentation skills
- Excellent judgment, problem solving, organizational and time management skills, interpersonal and project "ownership"
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and effectively in teams
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding, fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of experience in Tableau development and dashboard visualization
- Experience as System-Data-Business Analyst
- Bachelor's degree required, Computer Science or related degree. strong statistical or quantitative background a plus.
- Background in Financial Services industry or Cybersecurity a plus
- ETL skills a plus
location: DURHAM, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Capture requirements, analyze data, and develop dashboards to communicate results to executive management team, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with a team of developers, business analysts, and business representatives
- Gather and analyze business data from various sources
- Interact with business users to identify dashboard strategies and report layouts
- Building new dashboards and reports in Tableau
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.