- Five (5) years of operational, administrative, or technical work experience in a corporate environment, preferably in the life sciences and/or high-tech industries.
- Experience as project coordinator, analyst, project manager or in a PMO environment preferred.
- An understanding of business management concepts (budgeting, procurement, contracting) and project, program, and portfolio concepts (risk, scope, resource, and schedule management).
- Experience defining and developing measurements (metrics & KPIs) to monitor performance.
- Exposure to or desire to learn about the IT System Life Cycle (SLC) and Computer Systems Validation
- (CSV) preferred.
- Training and/or certification in business analysis (IIBA), project management (CAPM/PMP), change management (ADKAR/Prosci), ITIL, and/or Agile practices preferred.
- Must be proficient with standard office applications (e.g., MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint).
- Smartsheet certification preferred. Proficient in standard project management applications (e.g., MS Project).
- Experience using data analytical tools (e.g., Power BI, Tableau) preferred.
- Experience using and/or administering cloud-based or SaaS applications.
location: EMERYVILLE, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Define, document, and execute budget maintenance processes per financial milestone calendar.
- Define, document, and execute workforce management process.
- Perform IT PMO data analysis to provide insights into IT operational activities, project and program performance and success, portfolio forecasting, and budget/procurement management.
- Analyze PMO-related data and processes, propose and/or prepare reporting and metrics for consumption by IT and BeiGene leadership.
- Train, and socialize IT PMO methodology and tools
- Propose, develop, test, and deploy IT PMO-related tools, working with the vendor to solution needs from the IT PMO.
- Develop new and improve existing IT PMO training materials and process documentation to mature the IT PMO.
- Develop IT PMO communication & change management with materials, presentations, and announcements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.