The CSR will be responsible for handling Inbound and Outbound Calls, Email, and an Incident Management Queue in support of a mission-critical program. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills, be detail oriented and be able to remain calm during urgent and sometimes stressful situations.
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
Responsibilities and Expectations Include:
- Candidates must have a flexible schedule. Typical shift is M-F day shift, but at times may need to support 2ndshift, On Call Nights and Weekends, work on Holidays.
- Clearly and effectively share information using oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Accurate typing skills.
- Ability to follow standard procedures.
- Prioritize tasks according to urgency and importance.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment and adapt quickly to new procedures and changing situations.
- Position requires strong attention to detail and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Ability to log detailed notes regarding communications between responsible parties regarding requests.
- Help train new team members as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.