- BS/BA in MIS, Computer Science or science related field required
- 2-3 years of experience in architecting and coding microservices in AWS required
- 2-3 years of experience managing Kubernetes clusters
- 2-3 years of experience creating and maintaining DevOps pipelines
- 2-3 years of experience working with serverless event driven technologies
- 4+ years of experience in back-end/automation development required
- AWS Professional or Specialty certification required
- Kubernetes CKA certification preferred
location: Tallahassee, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Work effectively in agile frameworks with product and engineering team
- Responsible for all aspects of platform design and deploy documentation including security, reliability, and performance monitoring.
- Codify and maintain all enterprise architecture (infrastructure as code)
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipelines
- Mentor all members of the engineering team to expand their knowledge and skills regarding platform engineering best practices, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience level:
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.