Randstad Technologies has partnered with a top healthcare client who delivers unparalleled healthcare solutions for their customers. Our client's integrated healthcare system allows their employees to play an integral part in their mission to serve their customers and community. If you are interested in learning more please apply to the following role;
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
salary: $38.52 - 43.34 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
This position supports the Business Line leadership in the development and execution of analyses, plans, and business processes that support regional and national strategies. The Business Consultant Specialist will work closely with the regional and national Business Line leadership, key national and regional functional areas, other lines of business. The work includes assessments, identifying impacts, developing work plans, and identifying outcomes and critical path milestones to monitor performance or progress. Responsibilities may include executing on tactics and initiatives. This individual will play a key role in keeping current on federal and state legislation related to individual and family plans, developing and executing implementation plans as needed. This individual will also be tasked with leading and coordinating projects and initiatives that cross functional areas, regions, and business lines.
- Responsible for supporting the development, execution and ongoing monitoring of regional and national strategies and work streams; able to be a thought partner with stakeholders to identify analytic gaps and opportunities; works with other national leaders within and outside the business line and functional areas to develop comprehensive solutions.
- Lead/support cross functional/regional projects; develop plans with clear goals, timelines, milestones and key outcomes in partnership with functional and regional leaders; monitors progress and results, identifies risks and works with functional or regional business leaders and staff to create mitigation plans.
- Monitors changes to environment that can impact strategies, business plans, and business processes; partners with leaders, functional areas and other lines of business to conduct analyses and action plans as needed.
- Coordinates data and reports across functional areas and regions as needed to support the business line.
- Supports regions in executing specific initiatives as needed.
- Interacts with key leaders to provide status reporting including executive reporting, cross team reporting and program wide reporting.
- Establishes relationships with supervisors, peers and project members to obtain necessary resources and gain support in project delivery and intentionally builds relationships across the organization to gain buy-in and move initiatives forward.
- Organizes and guides project through complex decision making regarding resource allocation, project scope and deliverables in the context of conflicting priorities and limited resources.
- Provides leadership when problem solving and able to evaluate analyses prepared by project team members and to select most effective resolution.
- Identifies issues or decisions which must be escalated to the VP level or possibly the executive sponsor level.
- No direct supervisory responsibilities but is expected to mentor program/project team members as needed to improve skills and capabilities.
- Required Level of Education and Preferred Level of Education: College or equivalent experience
- How many years of related experience are you looking for in your ideal candidate? 5+
- Specific Systems Knowledge Required: NA
- Specific Systems Knowledge Preferred: OneLink
- Experience in health plans or related field, three or more years in a consulting role with specific experience in leading and managing complex, cross functional initiatives.
- Experience leading multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently and be a strong thought partner with leaders and other team members.
- strong written and verbal communication skills, must be able to adjust verbal and written communications depending on audience e.g., executives vs. project team
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products, MS Visio, MS Project
- Experience analyzing complex data from multiple sources and developing reports/recommendations
- Prior work experience at Kaiser Permanente
- Project Management or a process re-engineering certificate
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.