This amazing opportunity is with a global information technology service and consulting company specializes in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services . We are looking for a Microsoft Technologies Solution Architect. As part of the Atos team you will utilize expert level experience and knowledge of both Office 365 and on-premises Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange architecture administration, along with best practice recommendations combined with a current and deep experience with Microsoft Exchange Server, Active Directory, Intune, Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federation services and Hybrid co-existence, development and deployment of messaging, mobile messaging solutions, and mobile device management platforms.
location: North Fort Myers, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Extensive experience in design, architecture, and deployment of messaging solutions, including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft 2013 and 2019 Hybrid / M365 experience
- Perform configurations with the M365 and other product offerings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to document efforts and processes consistently and to industry standards.
- Ability to prepare and present solution to lay users to C-level management.
- 5 years minimum technical experience in Microsoft Active Directory, SCCM, and Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Core Infrastructure (Windows Server 2012 R2/2016/2019), ADFS, AADC, Microsoft Messaging (Exchange Online, Exchange 2013/2016/2019), and Mobile Device Management Platforms
- Experience with creating and leveraging PowerShell scripting and automation
- Microsoft Certified Professional, MCSE: Messaging, MCM Exchange Preferred
- Experience in managing large environment preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly and lead if required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.