Randstad Technologies is looking for an experienced IT Manager, located in the Maple Grove, MN area to join a fast paced growing organization. This person will primarily be responsible for information technology activities including systems analysis, ERP systems, programming and all computer auxiliary operations including telecom and security systems. Please carefully read the full job description below and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: Osseo, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for keeping network infrastructure and PC equipment in a state of high availability for the company, to include all devices such as routers and switches, firewalls, servers, individual computers, printers, copiers, A/V equipment and facility network cabling and wide-area connectivity devices such as T1 voice and data lines and their associated equipment.
- Responsible to manage ERP system to ensue it provides company with business solutions and accurate results including reporting and all ERP system outputs.
- Responsible for maintenance, licensing and upkeep of software used by us to include PC and server operating systems, productivity software, payroll and accounting systems, engineering CAD/CAM software and vertical applications used by production.
- Responsible for keeping voice communications for company in a state of high availability, to include all telephony server hardware and software, all devices such as telephone handsets and FAX devices, phone numbers and voice T1 lines, plus software and related maintenance agreements.
- Responsible for security and privacy of all company data assets and environment using firewall security, antivirus, disaster recovery and other tools.
- Maintain backups of all essential devices such as server equipment and production machinery for high availability and disaster recovery purposes.
- Responsible for maintenance and high availability of company interior and exterior door security access and video security systems.
- Responsible for assisting the corporate user community with any issues or requests for enhancements they may have in a timely and successful fashion.
- Responsible for the specification and purchasing of IT department related hardware and software, including licensing and maintenance agreements with vendors.
- Overall responsibility for making sure the above items are also handled in a timely and successful manner for the corporate IT environment to include top level support for the users in that domain.
- Responsible for maintaining corporate cybersecurity levels and protection to standards set by both Federal governing agencies and client requirements.
- Responsible for research, planning and specification of future technology for the corporate entity to enable it to successfully complete its mission objectives.
- Responsible for maintaining all systems documentation.
- Responsible for training all users on applicable systems.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.