Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Senior Snowflake DBA Software Engineer for a contract role in Hillsboro, Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 65.33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Your Role on the Team
We are building and supporting petabyte-class solutions that consume fast moving streams from eCommerce, retail and partner channels to power the critical decisions that drive our business. Digital transformation for Data and Analytics is driven by Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Snowflake and Teradata. Focus areas include:
- Data Lake / Warehousing
- Data Governance / GDPR / SOX
- Data Strategy / Unified Access / IAM / RBAC
- Platform Level Support / Relationship Management
- Be a great teammate on an agile/SCRUM team that sets and meets aggressive goals.
- Mentor new and less experienced developers to advance their proficiency.
- Leverage expert development skills and solid design skills to deliver reliable, scalable, performant solutions with modern tooling, data structures and algorithms.
- Work with Product Owners, Engineering Managers and Principal Engineers to deliver solutions that enable digital transformation
- Developing software systems that operate at scale
- Experience with RDBMS systems
- Developing software solutions w/ Python
- Developing Platforms on a commercial cloud
- Experience with modern CI/CD pipeline patterns (Git)
- In depth experience with AWS technologies
- Snowflake / S3 / Teradata
- Amazon AWS / Linux / IAAS
- Okta / IAM integration / Unified Access / Apache Ranger
- Distributed systems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.