Consultant will act as a thought partner with US Multiple Sclerosis Disease marketing team & agency of record in developing, evolving and pulling through the omnichannel plan. Looking for an
digital disrupter pushing boundaries to optimize omnichannel for the Multiple Sclerosis Disease franchise. You will also collaborate with multiple, cross-functional stakeholders to ensure successful design and execution of the omnichannel plan.
location: Weston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
What You'll Do
- Develop, execute, and optimize brand and segment-level omnichannel campaigns across varied customer groups (HCP, Consumer/Patient, Caregiver, etc.).
- Lead the omnichannel campaign planning process across Brand, Agency, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Socialize the Multiple Sclerosis team on the performance of omnichannel campaigns and identify opportunities for improvement in partnership with US Commercial Excellence & Operations team
- Design and execute optimization tests in partnership with Insights & Analytics team
- Lead the delivery of on-time, on-budget, and accurate deployment of Multiple Sclerosis omnichannel tactics
- Serve as the Omnichannel Excellence cross-functional business partner during Multiple Sclerosis annual planning
- Identify new Omnichannel Excellence capabilities and services
Who You Are
Your intellectual curiosity and passion for winning help you thrive in a dynamic environment. You are an innovator who has an analytical approach and you work with a solutions-oriented mindset, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail. You have a proven ability to influence and build credibility and strong partnerships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders. You leverage your strategic-thinking and problem-solving skills to deliver results and achieve business goals in a customer-centric, innovative, and value-driven way.
- Minimum of 5 years of multichannel/omnichannel marketing strategy, campaign planning, and campaign execution experience
o Pharma/biotech experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record developing and executing omniichannel marketing campaigns to achieve superior results, demonstrating data-driven strategic thinking, experimentation, customer orientation, and operational excellence
- Deep understanding of multichannel marketing tactics and digital channels, including but not limited to email, websites, webinars/webcasts, digital media programs, paid search, SEO, social media, mobile apps and digital sales aids
- Experience designing multichannel customer engagement strategies grounded in understanding of customer journeys
- strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to assess business results of marketing tactics, define appropriate metrics / KPIs, and maximize value of marketing investment
- Experience managing and driving accountability with multiple agencies of record to develop and execute marketing tactics
- BA/BS required
- MBA or other related graduate degree preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.