Our client is in need of an IT Project Manager who has previous experience working on Information Security projects with reasonable understanding of technical subjects such as cybersecurity and regulatory compliance. This role will be responsible for independently running multiple Information Security projects that span across multiple business units, regions with minimal guidance using both Agile & Waterfall methodologies. PMP and CSM certifications will be a plus. Must be OK with a hybrid work model with 2-3 days being onsite, and the remaining remote.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Clearly define and communicate project goals and objectives, key business drivers,
expected benefits and outcome, scope, milestones, and deliverables.
- Understand project requirements and apply project management skills to logically
breakdown the activities into Biweekly sprints using Agile Scrum framework
- Create effective project plans to track schedules and budgets tightly for the defined
- Assemble, coordinate, and manage cross-functional project team members across the
organization and third-party partners, key stakeholder and project sponsor(s).
- Facilitate meetings including preparing agendas and coordinating schedules and
materials, documenting meeting minutes, following-up on action items, risks & issues;
gathering, organizing and distributing project related documentation
- Use PPM tools (PlanView preferred) for consistent tracking and accurate
communication of project status, timeline, deliverables, changes following established
project change control process, phase gates, and financials
- Evaluate project progress towards meeting its objectives, determine the cause of
deviations and take corrective actions to address variations.
- Leadership skills with ability to build team cohesiveness to achieve results, lead
project teams, contribute to PMO best practices, mentor other project managers or interns on the team.
- Effective communication and presentation skills that are timely, clear and appropriately
catered to stakeholders.
- Manage and mentor resources in matrixed organization
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.