We are looking for a Software Engineer who strives to build highly scalable, performant and robust systems that help clients benefit from our comprehensive market data sets and analytics. We own some of the largest financial data sets in the world and are looking for programmers that enjoy tackling the challenges that come with real time streaming data and large historical databases.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- You will work on software solutions in accordance with Cboe development processes
- You will have countless opportunities to develop your skills, make an impact through meaningful contributions, and gain rich experiences at an accelerated pace
- You will use your communication skills to collaborate closely with team members across the organization to solve complex technical challenges
- You will be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle; this will include engaging with business owners to understand and document requirements, design of solutions and the implementation
- You will optimize application performance through analysis and tuning
- You will analyze and recommend technologies and tools to improve efficiency and quality of the development process
- You will manage assigned projects to ensure successful completion in designated time frames
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.