RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A SR FULL STACK DEVELOPER WITH 5 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT EX INCLUDING (NODE.JS BACKEND AND REACH FRONT EX.)
THIS CLIENT WILL NOT SPONSOR FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO DO A LIVE CODING TEST FOR THE SECOND/FINAL ROUND OF INTERVIEWING.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT DILAN NAZHAT @ DILAN.NAZHAT@RANDSTADUSA.COM.
location: NASHVILLE, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work as part of a Scrum team.
- Work closely with product owner to understand requirements, build technical detailed design and execution plans
- Lead features "end to end" from product requirements up to production
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development
- Find innovative solutions to challenging problems
- Diagnose and debug issues in production
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.