Software Design Engineer needed for a contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
Team is looking for a talented C++ engineer who is passionate about creating memorable multiplayer experiences for our customers.
- 4+ years of professional C++ development experience
- 2+ years of experience in games industry
- Knowledge of networking and gameplay replication
- Experience working on a live multiplayer title
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with other disciplines
- Passion for games and a "customer-obsessed" attitude
- Experience with multiplayer backends - containers, deployment, monitoring, performance tuning
- Experience with matchmaking systems
- Experience with telemetry systems
- C# experience
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will deliver new features from start to finish and deliver high quality, maintainable code.
- You will optimize our authoritative C++ multiplayer servers and add rich telemetry and monitoring so we can reach new heights of scale and reliability.
- You will help us deliver a world class experience for millions of fans around the world.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.