We are currently looking for a Technology and Product Project Manager to manage Product & Development projects within our Technology Division. This PM will work closely with our Senior IT Project Manager and Management to help build processes and ensure successful completion of Road Map initiatives.
location: CHICAGO, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity through the full life-cycle using Agile principles/practices
- Plan and develop projects, including requirements gathering, project plan creation, time estimates, resource management, risk management, issue troubleshooting, etc.
- Organize task and priorities to meet delivery timelines
- Create and maintain project artifacts, including requirements documents, project plans, meeting notes, Gantt charts, reports, etc.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects with Business, Product, and Development
- Work closely with stakeholders and team members to build consensus on project outcomes / expectations and encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Assist with capacity management planning for a product line including refining requirements and tracking throughput
- Provide accurate and timely project status reporting, including summaries for Management
- Follow standardized templates and procedures for Project Management, including requirements gathering and reporting framework, and help with enhancements as needed
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.