The Skills You Bring
- You have experience and comfort working in an agile environment (Scrum and Kanban)
- You possess strong engineering skills and experience developing maintainable, scalable multi-tiered applications
- You have maniacal focus on automation and always looking towards reducing waste and improving efficiencies
- You should enjoy communicating and learning the business behind the application
- You have hands-on experience in designing and developing using the following technologies
- Experience with Azure services (Storage, Networking, Containers etc.)
- Working knowledge of Pipeline/Build tools such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, Veracode, Sonar
- Monitoring automation systems such as Datadog, CloudWatch or Splunk. Datadog preferred.
- Unix and Shell scripting skills, programming with Python desired.
- Experience in installing, configuring, and maintaining Sailpoint Identity IQ platform is a plus
- Integrating modern SaaS solutions and vendors with existing systems and services
- Azure and Kubernetes certification is a plus
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The expertise you bring
- B.S.in Computer Science preferred, Engineering / Mathematics or comparable
- 5+ years of cloud systems and application administration, integration, and operation
- Identity and access management experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ is a plus
- Experience in consumption of Web Services APIs (JSON / XML / SCIM)
- Experience building and deploying Azure cloud enabled applications leveraging 12 factor design
- Hands on experience with automation & pipeline implementation (Testing, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.