Our enterprise client has an immediate TEMP TO PERM HYBRID opening for an experienced Business Process Analyst with insurance property and casualty exposure.
Candidates whould have several years of experience in Data and Analytics. This position will focus on process optimization and automation and work directly with business, operations, and technical teams to drive continuous improvement.
location: Warren, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of property and casulaty insurance operations and experience analyzing complex data, deriving insight, and visualizing for easy understanding & consumption.
- Researching and analyzing existing processes to map value streams, identify pain points and improvement opportunities, and design future state processes.
- Collaborating with enterprise operations to translate business needs into complete, precise, unambiguous, measurable, and traceable business requirements.
- Creating and maintaining workflow documentation that outlines end-to-end processes by role, line of business, and system.
- Developing and maintaining thoughtful KPIs to measure process effectiveness and success of improvement initiatives. Ensure benefits are realized and sustained.
- Minimum 3-5 years Insurance Operations experience or equivalent experience required.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in designing and documenting processes and workflows.
- Familiarity with needs analysis, best practices procedures, and requirements management methodology.
- strong knowledge of commercial Property and Casualty insurance products preferred.
- Agile experience preferred.
- Actuarial and/or Reserving experience is a plus.
- Excellent MS Excel and BPM tools (e.g. Visio) skills.
- strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to meet deadlines with high-quality end-products in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with an attention to detail.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.