Hybrid in CT (Orange), NY (Rochester or Binghamton), or ME (Augusta, or Portland). Must have good business continuity experience. This position is responsible for ensuring the ability to recover critical business and OT systems, in a timely and organized manner, in the event of a successful ransomware attack or other high-impact event. This will be accomplished by the implementing/updating of Business Continuity Plans (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Processes (DRP) for each department.
location: Orange, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 127,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
-Support the SR. Manager of Cyber Recovery across departments in support of Business Continuity (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP)
-Update and maintain the BCP and DRP to enable the organization to respond to any service interruption or other emergency that impacts the information technology systems while minimizing the effect on business operations.
-Assist with aligning the IT and OT DRPs with the BCP to ensure business continuance and minimize company losses in the event of a disaster
-Work with Subject Matter Experts, suppliers/contractors, project teams and other technical staff to identify, design and support development of the BCPs & DRS testing and maintenance.
- Work with technical teams to create/maintain recovery procedures/plans ("Run Books")
-Assist in defining, scoping, and testing DR Service levels such as DR Tiers, Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs), Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) and others.
-Coordinate changes to the BCPs and DRPs.
-Coordinate with the departments to ensure availability and up to date BCPs and DRPs.
-Assist and coordinate DR related testing schedules, objectives, exercises & reviews.
- Gather data and metrics to provide reportable information on the measure of success of the DR tests and exercises.
- Work with the Cyber Recovery Team to Identify deficiencies and make recommendations for improvement to existing BC/DR processes and procedures.
- Provide BCP/DR documentation review schedule and status to senior management as needed.
- Coordinate technical design/review activities with various segments and corporate groups; to engage Cybersecurity, Risk & Governance, Enterprise Architecture and Operational Compliance at appropriate stages in the project.
- Continuous process improvement activities as required to align with corporate policies.
- Complete assigned duties/task as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.