The Automation Architect will lead the organization in developing, maintaining and governing the Automation processes and Automation Interface Architecture across the entire organization. This individual will assist the business modelers and developers with the solutioning, design and development of automation processes, data and interfaces. You will partner and collaborate with operations teams in coming up with agile and sustainable processes for the deployment and management of automated solutions across non production and production environments. Drive out the key global business requirements and translate into workable requirements containing process information, data flows, comprehensive functional specifications and test plans. Creating and maintaining up-to-date documentation pertaining to core IT and automated processes, software and business logic, software configuration as well as identification of hardware and infrastructure used to support.
location: ATLANTA, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 82 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design solutions related to warehouse conveyor/execution systems and warehouse management systems. Interface with EDI, Web, and Data Warehouse applications.
- Lead the creation and evolution of the automation architecture. Lead and facilitate the creation and implementation of automation governance practices and other automation tools
- Prepare detailed functional requirements for software development.
- Maintains software design principles to guide and govern how application solutions will be designed, integrated and implemented to lower costs and improve application maintainability, flexibility, scalability, robustness, performance, and ability to troubleshoot
- Provide guidance to business and development teams on which tools, practices frameworks and libraries to use for automation systems development
- Produce thorough test plans and any specific test and load test conditions that must be met for all sites affected by software alterations. .
- Work closely with the internal/external customer responsible to perform any tasks required as related to critical software and/or process alterations - such as: solution design, software and process testing, systems configuration, process and information flow documentation maintenance, performing of UAT's, coordination of information distribution to site, etc.
- Perform majority of level two support on critical applications within the organization, escalating as required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.