Randstad Technologies is looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join a growing, fast paced organization in the Ft. Worth area. This role will sit on-site so any applicants need to be local to the DFW market. The chosen candidate will primarily be responsible for the designing and developing interfaces to internal and external systems using different technologies and formats such as SSIS, DTS, XML, HTTP, SAML, REST APIs, etc. Please carefully read the job description below and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: FORT WORTH, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and develop interfaces to internal and external systems using different technologies and formats such as SSIS, DTS, XML, HTTP, SAML, RESTful APIs, etc.
- Adhere to established design principles
- Build applications on AWS cloud platform using Microsoft .NET micro-services architecture and AWS services
- Maintain production systems
- Manage software changes adhering to the development lifecycle
- Manage and deliver projects end-to-end following the Agile methodology.
- Participate/assist other developers when required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.