As part of the eDB2 Team, you will provide Development and Support for data integration and services required for numerous the Brokerage applications. There is a tight integration between eDB2 and these applications, which leads to significant involvement in both Discretionary Projects and Production Support activities. Under minimal direction, you will conduct analysis, design, and develop using PL/SQL, SQL, Shell Scripting, UNIX and JAVA technologies.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise You Have
- 6+ years Oracle and JAVA Development experience required
- Extensive, hands-on working experience with Oracle database, PL/SQL, SQL, Data Modeling and Shell Scripting
- Experience with Oracle Golden Gate replication is a plus.
- Experience developing Java, Spring Framework and REST/SOAP Web Services
- Experience designing and maintaining Cloud applications (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with CI/CD process (Jenkins, UDeploy, Concourse, Terraform)
- Knowledge of Equities market and Trading of Stock, Options and Mutual Funds
- Prior experience with Production Support activities is a plus
- BS with a technology related subject area is preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.