In this role, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our complex, customer-facing web platform. You will be working on rapid software development, in a collaborative environment with small Scrum Teams. We have many exciting projects in this group as we progress through this product lifecycle. You will be deploying and running most of our software in AWS.
Remote but MUST SIT on or near West Coast
location: WESTMINSTER, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- 6+ years of experience in Java programming (Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, Angular)
- Development and architecture experience with AWS and Kubernetes to deploy
- Experience with single-page applications such as React or Vue
- Experience with Microservices (CI/CD)
- Web Services (JSON, SOAP, REST)
- Bachelor's degree in Geography, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Geosciences, Remote Sensing, Cartography, Photogrammetry, or a related field.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.