Exciting opportunity for Senior Java Developers that would like to move into hands-on Leadership!
About: Global leader in consumer transaction technologies. Through the company's software, hardware, and other services they enable transactions through retail, banking, travel, technology, and small business. The company is headquartered out of Atlanta, GA.
Scope: This management role sits as the lead of the channel management team who is responsible for creating enterprise applications that run self service devices within the self-service banking vertical. Role will be very hands on and expected to contribute to as well as manage delivery of the 12 team members in Atlanta, GA. Ideal candidates will have had their last job be hands on or a team lead position.
1) Enterprise Java
2) Spring Framework
3) Active MQ, or comparable Java messaging platform
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $155,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Help build Agile Milestones and Roadmaps, as well the plans that enable them.
- Help develop, implement, and communicate the economic framework.
- Participate in Inspect and Adapt (I&A) workshops. Support teams by helping them remove systemic impediments and implementing continuous improvement backlog items.
- Protect teams from distractions and unrelated or unnecessary work.
- Assist the Release Train and Solution Train Engineers with PI Planning readiness and Pre- and Post-
- Participate in PI planning, System Demo, and Solution Demo.
- Build partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide other resources as necessary for teams to successfully execute their Vision and roadmap.
- Identify delays in the system by facilitating or participating in value stream mapping.
- Work with Release Train Engineers (RTEs), Solution Train Engineers (STEs) and system stakeholders to help ensure alignment and effective execution of Strategic Themes.
- Continuously assist in aligning teams to the system mission and vision.
- Help ensure the engagement of Business Owners, Shared Services, and other stakeholders.
- Create an environment where the facts are always friendly.
- Provide freedom and safety so that individuals and teams feel free to innovate, experiment, and even fail on occasion.
- Communicate openly and honestly with all stakeholders.
- Keep backlogs and information radiators fully visible to all.
- Value productivity, quality, transparency, and openness over internal politics.
- Understand, teach, or sponsor technical skills development to support high-quality code, components, systems, and Solutions.
- Foster Communities of Practice.
- Understand, support, and apply Agile Architecture.
- Experienced in the Financial Services industries
- Happy in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate complex concepts in a concise and understandable way
- Driven to convert vision into amazing customer software
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.