This client is looking for a Senior SAP Project Manager that has direct ECC 6.0 ERP experience. Depending on demand year over year, the SAP resource will be expected to run all SAP related modules whether they sit within sales and distribution channels, warehouse, the shop floor, quality and material, etc. Any enhancement or implementation type work will be expected and a majority of the role will be leading an IT project team, creating project plans and status reports/subsequent meetings with the PM team, as well as mentoring a project team of 6-8 individuals in terms of on-time task and project delivery in the SAP space.
Not only that, this project manager will be responsible for all project budgets, whether that be devising the budget or monitoring and tracking the budget over time. This position also requires an expert contributing to different phases of the SAP consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope.
- 7-10 years of SAP Implementation experience using ECC 6.0
- Significant experience utilizing Jira and/or Confluence PM tools for resource planning. Any experience using smartsheet will also be a plus. They require those to be well versed within MS office (MS project, Excel & PowerPoint).
- End to End knowledge of SAP project implementations/roll outs & support methodology
- Good understanding of all of the SAP functional areas and interdependency between SAP modules and non-SAP system
- Solid management and leadership skills
- Should have thorough analytical skills, should be team-oriented with excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high-quality deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 90 per hour
work hours: 9am to 4pm
- The Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of projects throughout their SAP lifecycle
- They are responsible for defining, planning, tracking, and managing the project, identifying key resources and providing the direction they require in order to meet project objectives
- The Project Manager provides leadership to cross-functional teams responsible for delivering defined project outputs to time, budget, and project quality criteria
- They also ensure adherence to project management methodology practices, provide team coaching, evaluate the performance of team members, and reinforce the enterprise knowledge management through the collection and communication of lessons learned
- The Project Manager has ability to manage projects that require coordination of work between various parties like third party vendors, SAP groups, etc
- Determine required resources for the project
- Understand and be able to deliver according to the SAP delivery models - e.g. ability to engage local, near-shore and off-shore teams for most efficient delivery of project, ability to coordinate project delivery across organizational boundaries including participation of SAP ecosystem partners
- Assess, document, and communicate risk for the engagement
- Manage relationship with all internal project stakeholders
- Ensures proper governance is in place to best meet project objectives
- Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance
- Maintain project documentation and updates to relevant knowledge management bases
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.