The Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times. The client provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Since the 2000s, the client has averaged double digit growth every year!
location: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,862 - 188,793 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
IT Customer Service Manager provides IT support to the Customer Service functional group. This includes working to improve processes within the ERP system, WMS, EDI, WebConnect, CreateForm, and EAPS systems. Position will investigate & resolve issues related to these systems, and provide technical guidance to the functional group.
- Help Customer service & IT by focusing on departmental and company priorities to make team members as efficient and productive as possible.
- Support CS initiatives and improve process performance.
- Support the CS group through technical assistance and improved processes enabling them and the company to reach it's fiscal goals.
- Work with supervisor to develop and actively participate in a career development program by working on designated skills and stretch projects/goals that push outside of comfort zone.
- Manage PPT and other tools to feed important information into the development specific KPIs.
- Continually work to improve designated skills to grow with the company and become an effective and productive team member.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.