This Principal Software Engineer will assist in leading the technical path forward to integrate two Windows server platforms (C# and Java based) into one, in a phased release approach. This position includes technical experience and leadership. The Principal Software Engineer will join a team of experienced engineers, with product domain knowledge, that are developing an upcoming release of our software server platform.
location: San Clemente, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop software solutions using Java, C#, and C++ as the primary programming languages using an object-oriented approach as appropriate.
- Develop software solutions using SQL Server as the DB backbone in product development.
- Lead design and architecture activities for complex system-level software product development.
- Lead design reviews and risk assessments with engineering and cross-functional teams.
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Apply techniques to interpret/evaluate requirements, synthesize and evaluate data.
- Participate in code reviews and unit test inspections.
- Communicate progress and/or escalate issues to leadership.
- Work in an Agile team environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.