The Software Engineer, Digital and Transformation requires knowledge and expertise to participate in the architectural design, development, and enhancement of applications.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Understands the overall vision, business needs and the solution architecture for cross-platform mobile applications and IoT Integration.
- Develops cross platform (iOS, Android, and Windows) applications
- Writes high-quality code for applications for native and rich user experiences
- Works to build business knowledge and to transform this knowledge and business requirements into technical specifications
- Estimates technical requirements and breaks down work to user stories and tasks
- Plans, develops, tests, deploys and monitors cross-platform mobile apps in a DevOps model
- Works with Leads and Architects on various prototypes, or proof of concept, to test solution
location: EXTON, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Hands-on experience in the following:
- Developing & managing cross-platform projects with .NET Core, using C#, LINQ, Rest APIs.
- Developing applications including UWP, WinForms, Mobile (Android, iOS)
- Developing applications with integrations like Enterprise single sign-on with Azure Active Directory, integration with Azure Storage etc.
- Developing of App Services, Push Notifications for UWP, Android and iOS
- Experience with JSON, XML, ODATA
- Visual Studio App Center with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) / DevOps.
- Various code repositories like Git, TFS, etc.
- Developing in an Agile methodology with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Experience with the following a plus:
- UWP, Xamarin Forms and Xamarin Native development (Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Droid), Xamarin Studio or Xamarin for Visual Studio on both Apple iOS and Android platforms.
- UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app development, XAML and Visual Studio
- Linux, Windows , T-SQL, MongoDb, Entity Framework
- Working within a validated GMP manufacturing environment.
- Very good understanding and knowledge of the following:
- Overall Cross Platform app development ecosystem, lifecycle, user experiences and roadmaps
- Shared Projects and Portable Class Library (PCL)
- Best practices in cross-platform UX design and development
- Xamarin Binding is a Plus.
- IoT Integration using OPC and/or KepWare is a Plus
- Kubernetes (K8S) a Plus
- Familiar with SAP HANA REST API Integration is a plus
- Overall 3+ years of experiences in app development (2-3 years with C#)
- Willingness to global travel
- Some global travel eventually (2x/year est.) and to Williamsport/Jersey Shore, PA 3-4x/year
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.