Remote. Regular business hours (8-5).
Walk me through the day to day responsibilities of this the role and a description of the project (Outside of Workday JD):
- Write SAS code to automate and analyze health care data.
- Complete data requests from the various departments by automating them and analyzing them.
- They will write SAS code to automate several reports.
- SAS Programmer, Senior Data Analyst/Programmer, Senior Business Analyst/Programmer
3 years of SAS Programming
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
5 years of SAS programming
College graduate (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics)
Graduate degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics)
Software Skills Required:
SAS, SQL, Power BI, Microstrategy, MS Access
Prefer SAS Certified but not a must
Prior to any interview the manager would like to know from each candidate the following:
1. When was the last time you used SAS?
2. Do you use SAS daily in your job?
3. How many years have you used SAS?
4. How did you learn SAS?
5. Formally trained in SAS? Where, how?
6. Do you write your own SAS programs or you just modify and work with what others have written?
7. How familiar are you with access databases (how long have you used them and in what capacity)?
8. Have you built an access database for business use?
9. Are you a more of a programmer or more of an analyst?
10. Describe an analytical project you worked on, something that involves working with data and making business conclusions.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $50.79 - 57.14 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Write SAS code to automate and analyze health care data
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.