Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $76.25 - 81.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Appian: 4-6 years of hands-on experience in design, implementation, and production support of Appian BPM applications with Appian version 18.x or higher
- Integration: 2-4 years of integration experience
- 1-2 year of experience with coding practices using Python/Java. Through knowledge of OOPS concepts and exception handling. Be able to Read/Write data from/to data files in different formats using Python.
- SQL: Hands on experience in writing standard SQL queries.
- AWS Services: At least 1 year of experience in dealing with AWS services
- 1-2 year of Appian cloud experience and Appian Level 2 or higher credential
- Experience with CI/CD, Agile and DevOps process
- 1-2 years of experience with Scaled Agile, Kanban, or Scrum methodologies
- 1-2 years maintaining automated test scripts for development work
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.