Spanish/English with Empirix Hammer or Cyara software
Remote. 8-5 local time (can be flexible).
Our client is currently in search of an Automated Tester bi-lingual Spanish/English with Empirix Hammer or Cyara software experience.
QA Test Engineers will support IVR Team.
- Experience with Cyara, and a willingness to learn Empirix Hammer required.
- English/Spanish required.
- Experience with IVR test automation required.
- Supporting the IVR and web developments teams through both manual and automated QA testing. Primary QA test software used is Empirix Hammer. QA testers would work in agile scrum teams dedicated to supporting their teams daily needs.
- The individual is measured against Agile metrics incorporate into their scrum team. The team practices SAFe Agile, and operates on 2 week sprints.
1. Creating and executing test scripts using Empirix Hammer
2. Familiarity with and enthusiasm for DevOps, CI/CD, and SRE best practices, as well as iterative Agile-flavored workflows
3. Responsible for consistent release management and good change management practices.
4. Participate in Agile planning meetings and daily SCRUM meetings to provide software solutions for our platform services for Content Services and CHP Platform services
5. Familiarity with AWS connect
6. Familiarity with Empirix Hammer or Cyara software
7. Telecom environment experience
Bachelor Degree or equivalent 5+ yrs Experience
Software Skills Required:
Cyara or Empirix Hammer
None (AWS Cloud Practitioner preferred)
location: ST. LOUIS, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $56.76 - 63.86 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
QA Test Engineers to support IVR Team. Experience with Cyara, and a willingness to learn Empirix Hammer required.
English/Spanish required. Experience with IVR test automation required.
Position Purpose: Lead the design, build, test and maintenance of scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Analysts, Application Software Developers, and Application Software Engineers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.