We are currently sourcing for a .Net Developer to work in Covington, Kentucky!
The Engineering and Automation Team is a dynamic team that is rapidly developing new applications which will immediately impact the efficiency and quality of the business operations teams. The skills we are targeting are Microsoft .NET development and SQL Server, however experience in other technologies is a plus.
- Performing technical and functional analysis, and contributes to systems design for applications
- Developing application improvements of moderately sophisticated scope
- Supporting user acceptance and unit level testing, and performs unit and integration testing
- Developing clear and concise documents
- Providing application support, problem diagnosis, and resolution
location: Covington, Kentucky
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Technology preferred
- Proficiency with C# and/or VB.NET and SQL Server
- Experience with SQL scripts/stored procedures and relational database
- Experience with Team Foundation Server preferred
- Deep knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle
- Expertise with Microsoft Office suite
- Good communication skills, strong organization skills, and ability to multi-task
- Experience with .Net CORE would be a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.