Our enterprise global client has an immediate contract to hire, hybrid position for an experiences Data Engineer for Analytics and Reporting. They will help developer and implement data strategy.
The ideal candidate should have finanical or insurance background and focus on data quality and analysis and reporting.
Hybrid and must be vaccinated.
location: Warren, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This role for a Data Engineer will aid in driving the execution of our client's Global Data Strategy. In this position, candidates will apply strong technical acumen and leadership in partnership with business counterparts to effectively define, plan and deliver technical solutions that support business outcomes. This is a role that will provide an opportunity to be a strong engineering leader across the organization.
- Partner and work collaboratively with internal customers to understand strategic analytics and business intelligence needs and the associated enabling technology requirements.
- Assist in delivering data & analytics to enable a modern cloud-based data environment and the best practices, governance, and controls to support the broad adoption and use across the enterprise
- Deliver enabling capability to support the rapid ingestion of new data and the timely deployment of advanced analytic models into production
- Support the development of engineering capabilities that promotes sharing, inner sourcing and reuse of code, capabilities and methods in a cloud-first environment that leverages highly automated DevOps tools and capabilities
- Accelerate data and analytics transformation and cloud adoption while being a champion of security, standards, governance, and best practices with a focus on data quality and integrity
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- 2+ years in the data engineering space with deep experience delivering enhanced analytic and data access capabilities
- Knowledge of Azure cloud and Data Lake preferred
- strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge or experience within the Insurance or Financial Services Industry
- Experience interpreting and visualizing analytics with advanced BI Tools (PowerBI preferred)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.