- Prior leadership experience, through project execution or direct supervisor role
- Prior experience leading software or data engineering in a complex technical environment
- Familiarity with AWS
- Expertise in at least three of the following areas:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Python programming and software development
- Computer vision or machine learning
location: WESTMINSTER, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with product management and other stakeholders to define engineering requirements, refine specifications, and ensure technical roadmaps align to organization needs
- Leading the definition and scoping of engineering and model development projects
- Assist team members in managing the labeling and annotation workforce that generates training data
- Effectively staffing projects based on engineering requirements and staff availability and skillsets
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.