- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle (agile and waterfall)
- Previous experience in custom software development release management
- strong written and verbal communications skills
- strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Proficient/Expert in MS Office Suite, MS Project, and MS Visio, Jira or equivalent
- Ability to successfully engage and interact with both IT and the business
- Ability to work in decentralized team and communicate using virtual communications tools (phone, conferencing, web meetings, etc.)
- Self-starter that does not need to wait for instructions; takes actions to achieve goals; proactive
- Experience in negotiations, influence others and managing conflict
- Experience in facilitation skills, verbal, written, and visual communications
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, and project management skills
- Ability to cultivate an understanding of what the business is trying to achieve while working with a standard technology stack to define effective and efficient solutions
- strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings or challenges to all levels of staff and management
- Capacity to build collaborative relationships and work effectively with key stakeholders
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Full-time opening for an IT Business Systems Analyst focused on the delivery of IT solutions and systems to various business units throughout organization. This position will be a trusted advisor to the business and help to drive IT projects by working with the business to develop requirements, processes, procedures, and interface with the IT organization to help automate or improve existing systems and review current system capabilities, workflow, and limitations. This may include execution and project management of necessary system enhancements and/or new systems.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.