- Must be a U.S. citizen and have ability to obtain a USG Security Clearance
- Must have 7+ professional years of related experience
- Must have successfully delivered API, or software products to market
- Ability to communicate mid- and long-term product plans to any stakeholder: from developer to executive
location: WESTMINSTER, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Quantitative Analysis - Define and Inspect product usage data to inform product decisions and work closely with finance on assumptions and models to drive investment in performant products
- Customer advocate -- Distill customer feedback into user personas and narratives to drive a user centric design process
- Manage and mentor product managers responsible for artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) based Object Detection, Analysis Ready Data (ARD) and Change Detection
- Set and evaluate pricing models for products
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Masters (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.