MES (Manufacturing Execution System) Report is responsible for MES maintenance and report and performing system process innovation based on system user's requirements. This includes, but not limited to, providing system setup, installation, and upgrade of MES and software. The person must attend all troubleshooting of MES and problems on MES Report in a timely and efficient manner.
location: Dalton, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage and develop, and maintenance for MES and MES Report.
- Manage and develop, maintenance for daily KPI, aggregate programs of production KPI index.
- Manage and develop, and maintenance for production monitoring system (status board, dashboard, efficiency trend, etc.)
- Monitor and execute solutions for the issues on MES and MES Report.
- Troubleshooting on MES system issues.
- Prepare and maintain the documentation on MES changes and issues
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.