The primary role of this Senior Data Analyst is to provide technical & engineering support to customers, support agents & internal teams, so customer facing skills are a must. Key deliverables include taking ownership of customer queries on certain products, researching solutions and promptly responding whilst maintaining the highest level in quality. You'll be expected to provide post Design support and repair of certain products, investigate device failures, upgrade various systems, and manage product maintenance & testing.
The Senior Data Analyst will also be responsible for the conversion, management, and reporting of data within the Professional Services organization for new and existing customers. Primarily the analyst will cleanse and convert data from old legacy systems into their new data models. The right candidate will have an expert level knowledge of SQL Server with particular emphasis on ETL processes, Stored Procedures and SSIS packages. In addition, the candidate will have the ability to collect, organize, analyze, visualize and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with impressive customer success focus, and a willingness to go the extra mile in order to satisfy the customer's needs and assist them in whatever way possible.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering, MIS, Statistics or related field; MS a plus
- 6 years of experience performing data analysis and design to solve customer technical and business problems.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of progressive experience in Microsoft SQL Server software development including 2 years of query tuning and performance troubleshooting.
- 2 years of experience executing on pre-built SSIS/DTS packages to check data and migrate data to and from data staging tables in SQL
- 4 years of experience with ETL process and concepts.
- 6 years of experience writing select, update, delete, and insert statements with multiple table joins
- Experience with Snowflake data platform, including writing queries and creating tables and views is a huge PLUS.
- Experience in healthcare is a PLUS.
- Dedicated experience communicating ideas and opportunities to stakeholders in non-technical language
- 2 years of experience in project management and identification of project critical paths.
- Senior level experience working in a continually changing, customer-focused, matrixed environment
- Ability to balance multiple high-priority deliverables, correctly applying the appropriate judgment of what can shift
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
location: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Partner with stakeholders to understand new data requirements to ensure results meet the business needs
- Work directly with Brightree customers to interpret their requirements to design and implement solutions
- Have an expert level understanding of SQL and stored procedures. Make modification to existing Stored Procedures. Will also be required to define new stored procedures and SSIS packages
- Create solutions that allow capture of existing data into useable Brightree data formats
- Mentor Data Analysts on the Data Services team
- Communicate and consult with key accounts and customers in non-technical language
- Be cognizant of the customer's expectations on timelines and work diligently towards achieving those goals
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.