Our client is looking for a Cobol Developer for a 12 month onsite (with hybrid options) role located in Sacramento, CA.
location: SACRAMENTO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The skill sets for the two positions are below.
* Design, build, test, implement, and maintain software applications using OS/VS Cobol with Report Writer, SoftwareAG Natural/ADABAS, and JCL in a zOS 1.13 Environment.
* Ability to develop/maintain online and batch functions.
* Knowledge and skills in the use of TSO, Panvalet, COMPLETE, and FileAid
* Excellent analytical skills required to review existing code and provide feedback regarding current functionality.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work within a team environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.