- Support marketing efforts with Kitewheel
- Be a part of technical design sessions to develop technical solutions to best leverage Kitewheel to help reach our business goals
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $53.18 - 58.18 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide recommendations on platform or process optimization opportunities
- Build and support Kitewheel graphs, analytics dashboards and
- Experience creating marketing workflows, mapping them to journeys and setting journeys in Kitewheel, SFMC, Adobe Journey Optimizer or similar orchestration tools
- Experience with data integration, triggers and segments are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.