We are looking for an experienced individual to work as part of our DevOps Infrastructure team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain cloud-based solutions across our working environments. This person should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, should be a self starter and a team player.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Participates in weekly scrums.
- Works alone and with other members of the infrastructure team to deploy and maintain cloud-based solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Defines and documents best practices and strategies regarding infrastructure deployment and maintenance.
- Ensures infrastructure performance, uptime, and scale.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Overall understanding of and experience with Cloud Technologies / Provider (Preferably Azure)
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems administration
- Scripting language competency (bash, shell, powershell)
- Development Operations Tool Experience (Preferably Github, Gitlab, AzureDevOps)
- Container Management Experience: Docker, Kubernetes, AKS
- Basic Cloud Networking Experience (Public/Private IP, Routing, Firewalls, Remote Management (SSH, RDP))
- Configuration Management Experience (Preferably Ansible)
- Experience with Cloud Deployment Tools (Preferably Terraform, ARM
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.