Onsite in ALLENTOWN, PA
Working Hours - Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm
Essential Job Functions:
- Must be able to physically shelf materials
- Must be able to lift 5-20 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to work at desk using a computer, keyboard and mouse 8 hours a day
- Ability to stand 4-8 hours while performing your duties
- Ability to bend and twist to perform daily function
- Ability to be on your knees to access components on lower shelves
- Computer skills using SAP and MS Office in a Windows environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with those on your team, as well as cross-functionally
location: Allentown, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: No Degree Required
- Generate material pull requirements for sub-assemblies to support manufacturing schedules; includes the processing of work orders, kitting/issuing material, and order close out.
- Review work order records for shortage identification, and monitor progress, expedite as required.
- Inventory replenishment and processing of goods received. Receive and issue material to work orders
- Adhere to shipping/receiving and regulatory, compliance procedures for shipping domestic and international shipments.
- Contact carriers to arrange shipping for domestic and international shipments.
- Complete documentation such as pick list, bills of lading, work orders and shipping orders
- Conduct Stores audit, cycle counts, and stock status as required
- Dispatch freight for delivery and arrange for pickups
- Document and escalate any customer service issues and/or shipping/receiving issues
- Record and rectify problems such as damages and shortages.
- Process material receipts, physically shelf locate material, coordinate with incoming inspection where applicable, and satisfy any demand requirements.
- Process sales orders; mainly UK STO's
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.