Business Intelligence Engineer needed for a contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
The candidate will help me work with internal teams to gather information regarding how we will bill our clients. Our team has no billing or marketplace experience, and we will learn and grow together in this space. Candidate will be responsible for managing the Azure Service once it's up and running, creating reports with detailed information regarding the usage of the service as well as creating PowerPoints for upper management to show progress of the system. Candidates will be need to be local to Redmond as we will have periodic meetings on the Redmond campus, but can work remotely most of the time, so no seat required. Candidate should be familiar with an agile driven workplace as well as familiar with Scrums.
The main function of the Business Intelligence Engineer is to design, develop, and implement business intelligence solutions for the organization or client, helping to build the infrastructure and tools required to support and improve a new and/or fast growing business and to achieve data reporting and analysis goals.
- 0-2 years of experience
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Determines business data reporting and analysis requirements, working with clients and business units to answer key business questions; and identifies new data requirements, analysis strategies, and reporting mechanisms.
- Collaborates effectively with and supports internal end-users, cross-functional software development teams, Database Administrators and Developers, and technical support and/or sustaining engineering teams to solve problems, implement new solutions, and deliver successfully against high operational standards of system availability and reliability.
- Builds data warehousing systems for business intelligence, reporting, and analytics.
- Assists in business report generation to internal and external customers for business decision making.
- Assists in data administration, modeling, and integration activities in data warehouse systems.
- Analyzes key metrics, data findings, error reporting, and performance management control; tests solutions and resolves issues; designs conceptual, logical, and physical data models; builds and maintains multiple databases; and provides analytical support.
- Develops ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) processes, possibly using SQL stored procedures and/or SSIS packages.
- Manipulates and mines data from database tables, such as SQL server, Oracle, Data Warehouse, and FC log files.
- Writes scripts that identify gaps in processes, giving the team the ability to solve issues with the identified root cause analysis.
- Recommends enhancements and modifications to optimize business intelligence processes.
- Maintains documentations for all business intelligence processes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.