- The right candidate is a self-motivated, independent, and critical thinker with wide-ranging writing skills and an inherent understanding of branding, tone, and voice. The Sr. Copywriter will be responsible for the creation, execution, and delivery of account-based and self-service content across customer communications channels such as email, direct mail, SMS, video, and more.
- This position will be supporting the Xumo Customer Service team. Responding to customers of the free Xumo service via email, updating canned responses, updating Customer Inquiry tracking documentation and more writing and organizational content.
- Written Communication
- Highly Organized
- Some technical acumen (understanding of how to use streaming devices that our customers would have in their homes)
location: virtual, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 41 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Writes, reviews, edits, and manages creative and technical content for account-based and self-service experiences
- Manages change requests to existing onboarding, service, transactional, and product education communication tactics
- Adapts language and style to reflect brand voice and tone
- Manages client Business' template library and conducts audits to ensure the value, organization, and consistency of existing content
- Partners closely with cross-functional partners inclusive of product development teams
- Regularly collaborates with our Digital Experience (DX) and Marketing teams to ensure copy and design complement one another and are aligned with other customer-facing content and experiences.
- Improve quality design and enhance user experience
- Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Working knowledge of multiple platforms such as Jira, Confluence, and Salesforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 tools and applications including Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive
- Familiarity with customer journey mapping
- Prior experience working with external agencies
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Technical know-how
- An understanding of business and operational processes
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.