We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to come in and develop innovative back-end cloud-based ecosystems, implement dependable databases, and drive cross-team architectural improvements. We are passionate about evolving our customer's experience through experimentation, user feedback and analytics. We focus on code quality to ensure a phenomenal experience - for customers and engineers alike - that can be continuously improved over time. The right individual will be a proactive engineer who thrives with autonomy, cares deeply about the maintainability of project code, and loves to solve complex problems within a highly collaborative environment. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the team's direction, process and culture.
location: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Help establish a brand-new marketing technology platform, including migration from current systems.
- Leverage industry best practices and methodologies such as Agile,
- Scrum, testing automation and Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Support and mentor other developers on the team, proposing process improvements and best-practices as appropriate
- A customer-first mentality, strong communication skills with the ability concisely explain thought process
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- Hands on AWS experience
- Solid foundation with backend REST API, object-oriented programming
- Experience working in AWS S3, DynamoDB, SQS, Kinesis, Lambda and ECS Far-Gate
- Experienced in writing Unit/Integration Tests
- C# .NetCore huge plus for our team!
- You might also have...
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud - a huge plus
- Experience with Marketing Technology platforms or Multichannel Marketing Hubs
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- strong understanding of the 12 Agile Principles and 5 Scrum Values
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.