We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: 100% Remote
Remote Capabilities: Yes
Clearance Required: Public Trust Clearance
We are currently looking for an Oracle EBS Developer with Financial and Supply Chain experience to support a re-implementation of an existing on-premise installation to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. The project supports a critical national security mission. You will certainly find purpose in your work.
location: GERMANTOWN, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $56.63 - 57.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- The successful candidate will serve as an Oracle EBS Developer for a large, complex Department of Human and Health Services project.
- The project will cover, among other areas, Project Management, Technical architecture and cloud infrastructure, Core ERP implementation, Analytics, and business intelligence configuration, Data migration, Warehouse interface implementation, and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) validation.
- You will be a lead contributor for CEMLI migration & remediations, EDI development, and data migration for the re-implementation project.
- Our team reduces costs and supports innovation to streamline critical public health mission's financial and supply chain operations.
- The candidate can be located anywhere in the U.S. with no travel expected but must be able to work in Eastern Time Zone.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.