- The ideal candidate is comfortable sitting in between business and technical teams. You will work closely with business stakeholders, product managers, enablement team, and UX design teams to drive site optimization by distilling data into key insights and recommendations.
- Self-Starter with solid interpersonal skills
- understanding of Google Analytics (data analysis and technical implementation)
- Attention to details and ability to stitch, calibrate and QA data
- Experienced in using in using Google DataStudio to create report, custom segment/metrics, and data analysis
- Data management and modeling a plus
- Experience with virtual/hybrid/in-person event measurement a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering
- 4-7 years of relevant professional experience in web analytics
location: MADISON, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Deliver insight and understanding of visitor and customer behavior
- Understand key business priorities and marketing goals; deliver insights to drive site optimization, support sales and customer retention goals
- Distill data from multiple data sources into a cohesive story to highlight key learnings to drive business impact
- Stand as resident SME for GTM and tagging
- Translate business needs to implementation requirements for Google Tag Manager
- Configure, test and deploy tagging via GTM
- Ability to interface with multiple technical and business teams and quickly diagnose, prioritize and scope web measurement implementation needs that will help deliver insights to optimize the business.
- Identify site requirements to ensure proper tracking of new pages and experiences; work closely with the marketing tech enablement team to evolve our implementation with our business needs
- Set and deliver on virtual/hybrid event goals and targets to drive improvements to web traffic, conversion, engagement, and retention
- Collaborate with other analytics and research teams to tell comprehensive stories about the who what and why of the business
- Drive next generation of report automation - Power BI, SnowFlake, APIs, SQL
- Tell great stories about customer insights and our team's impact on the business
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.