- EXD Designer Job Description Experience Designer At Client, we're guided by a common purpose: to help make lives better by connecting our internal users with the tools and resources they need to be successful.
- Our Enterprise Experience Design (EXD) organization covers a wide skill set including strategic, interaction, visual design and research with a core team of folks who are constantly iterating, problem solving, and collaborating to create experiences that will help our users do their best work in more customized, intuitive, innovative, engaging, secure, and time-saving ways.
- As an Experience Designer, you Should have experience designing complex transactional systems into intuitive and valuable products. Experience Designers need to be excellent analytical and conceptual thinkers that translate user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into innovative design. This position requires a foundation in user centered design methods and the ability to communicate design decisions effectively to senior stakeholders and team members alike.
- This position is for a thoughtful designer with a passion for making complex data and workflow problems simpler. This individual thrives in a highly collaborative and cross-disciplinary team environment. You will Help translate product strategy into interaction flows and final designs working with technology partners to plan and design new features and own the overall quality of what being delivered. You will apply color, composition, and content strategy to create meaningful experiences that consistently raise the bar and reset expectations for employee-facing experiences. You will be an advocate for users and an ambassador for our brand, creating designs that are familiar, intuitive, and accessible for all.
- You will use communication skills to ensure that design rationale is understood. You will introduce creativity while driving consistency, ensuring that styles express our brand but are optimized for context and the technical platform being utilized. You will work closely with technology and testing to ensure that development outputs adhere to the designs you put forth. You will work alongside user researchers to apply data-driven insights so that you deliver the right product to meet user needs. You will participate in design meetings and critiques and provide feedback to teammates. Core deliverables of yours include low and high-fidelity wireframes that you will translate into clickable prototypes for user testing validation and to communicate your designs to technology partners and business stakeholders.
- You're a person who has 5+ years of design experience Exceptional interaction and visual design skills A portfolio that shows a commitment to user centered design Experience applying brand and digital standards, and as needed, contributing to asset libraries for cross-team use Experience designing responsive websites, applications, and other digital interfaces. Experience designing native mobile applications is a plus. Experience with Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and other design and management tools Experience working in an Agile environment, using tools like JIRA
- And you are a person who: Thinks beyond one design solution and one technical platform, seeking smart reusability and variability Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results. Collaborates and builds trust with design, product, and tech partners
- Proactively seeks out partnerships Actively participates in design meetings and critiques, ensuring adherence to standards while keeping an eye out for improvements or reasonable exceptions Owns your schedule and delivers on time Embraces the opportunity to work in an office while collaborating with teammates and partners in other locations (not remote) You'll be better prepared if you have Bachelor's or Master's degree in design or related discipline
- Financial or similar industry experience Experience with of human-centered design methodologies and rapid ideation processes such as Lean XD and Design Sprints We're a culture that Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us er so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world. Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience. Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- As an Experience Designer, you Should have experience designing complex transactional systems into intuitive and valuable products. Experience Designers need to be excellent analytical and conceptual thinkers that translate user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into innovative design. This position requires a strong foundation in user centered design methods and the ability to communicate design decisions effectively to senior stakeholders and team members alike.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.