We are seeking a qualified Level II Desktop Technician for a position in Tallahassee FL. This is a Monday - Friday dayshift.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support
- Account partitioning
- Desktop support involving Windows upgrades; ghosting machines, software installs/reloads, PC installs, server maintenance, wireless/internet installation, hardware upgrades, PC security, network diagramming, and break/fix troubleshooting.
- Work with Active Directory.
- Set up remote sites
location: Tallahassee, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Familiar with Office Products, Especially Excel & Word
- Hands on with Desktops - replacing monitors, keyboards etc. Typical Desktop
- strong communication skills - This is a must have as they will need to be involved with face to face interactions and information gathering.
- Minimum 3 years of desktop support experience
- Proven experience in a desktop support roll involving Windows upgrades; preferably Win7, ghosting machines, software installs/reloads, PC installs
- Experience doing server maintenance, wireless/internet installation, hardware upgrades, PC security, network diagramming, and break/fix troubleshooting.
- Understanding of PC imaging, Active Directory knowledge.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.