The Endpoint Management Administrator is responsible for performing all functions required to support day-to-day workstation management operations. Primary responsibilities are to manage the physical and virtual workstations in the environment, maintain workstation configurations, and provide level 3 support to client's IT teams.
location: WORCESTER, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Manage workstations using Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Group policy, Active Directory, and VMWare tools
- Package and deploy software and configurations to employee workstations
- Create and manage images for physical and virtual machines
- Deploy new Windows 10 builds using SCCM servicing or task sequences
- Create virtual machines for software packaging and testing
- Manage core enterprise applications such as Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader and Google Chrome
- Manage work to governing SLA's
- Monitor the health of the configuration management systems
- Troubleshoot application and operating system issues
- Create and maintain documentation for application and OS configurations.
- Create and maintain documentation for team processes and procedures
- Experience managing workstations using Microsoft Endpoint Manager\Intune\System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) in a co-managed environment
- Experience using Active Directory, Group policy, VMWare vCenter, VMWare Horizon, and Azure AD.
- Experience using packaging and deployment technologies such as Flexera AdminStudio, Microsoft App-V Sequencer, PowerShell, Application Deployment Toolkit, VMWare App Volumes, and Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Experience using imaging technologies such as Microsoft Endpoint Manager, VMWare vCenter, VMWare Horizon, Windows Autopilot and MDT.
- Experience deploying Windows 10 servicing and Office 365 updates using Endpoint Manager.
- Experience and strong understanding of Microsoft Endpoint Manager reporting including SQL
- Experience using ServiceNow for requests and incident management
- 3-5 years of workstation packaging, software deployment, image management, and configuration management experience
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Endpoint Manager and VMWare products to manage a workstation fleet.
- Demonstrated experience in a process-oriented organization.
- Highly responsive and proven professionalism in communication, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to quickly identify and resolve issues and work with a context of formal and informal process.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office applications for data analysis and reporting
- strong communication and customer service skills (written and spoken)
- Must be self-sufficient person who can work on their own with minimum oversight
- strong process-oriented individual with experience in ITIL concepts.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.